Lastly (and most fun!), let's display all your gorgeous baubles! There are lots of ways to showcase your jewelry including:
- Wall hooks or drawer pulls: get some cute and fun wall hooks or drawer pulls and mount 'em on your wall. Then hang bracelets and necklaces from them. Anthropologie is a wonderful place to find these! Here are a couple of my favorites:
Rosy Knob $10 each and comes in lots of funky colors
- Wall-mounted cases: there are lots of options for wall-mounted jewelry boxes. These are mid-sized pieces that you put right on the wall and open up for jewelry storage. This one from Overstock.com is pretty neat because it has a mirror on the front of it. So it just looks like a nice mirror, but opens up for all your goody storage.
- Vintage jewelry boxes: I personally love old jewelry boxes...they're perfect for all your glam jewelry! Here are some of my Twinkle Studio favorites in one of my favorite boxes.
Photo by Niki Rossi Photography
- Bowls, ash trays, goblets, champagne glasses, dessert dishes: any of these containers would be perfect storage. Look for vintage ones at antique stores!
- Traditional jewelry armoires: these free-standing pieces of furniture are a one-stop storage solution. This one from JewelryArmoire.com is pretty representative for what's available. Most have a flip-top compartment for earrings, doors for necklaces and lots of drawers for earrings and such. My
I personally own this glam one from Pier One (the photo doesn't do it justice). Each time I went to a store to buy it, it was always sold out. So be prepared to have one ordered and wait a week. It's worth it though!